Theme: Fusing Research and People to Explore New Revolutions
European Neurosurgery 2020
- About Conference
- Important Dates
- Target Audience & Related Associations
- Benefits & Learning Objects
- Conference Highlights & Mode of Presentation
We are gratified to welcome you to be a part of this event which is around the theme ''Fusing Research and People to Explore New Revolutions''.
This is an outstanding scientific exhibition/Program and anticipates the world's leading neurologists, health professionals involved in the profession and practice of neurology. This Neurology congress is, for the people to attend and gain a better understanding about it and to access treatment as well as share information and advice. This is an effort to make possible interactions among world leading scientists, research scholars, professionals, young researchers from different parts of the world to exchange their knowledge and conduct mental health symposia, show experiments with new innovative techniques that disseminate information about clinical tradition, best practices, skills and knowledge in the field of neurology.
European Neurosurgery 2020 anticipates participants from all around the globe to experience thought provoking Keynote lectures, oral, video & poster presentations. This Neurology meeting will offer ample opportunities for all stakeholders working on neurology and neurosurgery to expose their research work. Within this splendid setting, we plan to deliver a conference that will exceed your expectations. Our aim is to enhance self-esteem & belief among psychological patients and to create a familiar environment for them.
The main objective of this Neurosurgery event is to promote awareness of proper care of mental health, the risk associated with the improper treatment along with its impact on mental health patient and develop the possibilities to cure Neuropsychiatric Disorder.
This event is focusing in improving the lives of those living with neurological problem, nurturing careers of mental health scientists and practitioners and promoting the interdisciplinary nature of neurosurgery research, management and education.
Why to attend?
Global Submit on Neurology and Neurosurgery is an outstanding Scientific Exhibition/Program and anticipates the world's leading Neurologists, health professionals involved in the profession and practice of neurosurgery. The event will also reflect interest of specialists in the clinical research on mental health and neuropsychiatric Disorder. This international event will provide the professionals to gain a better understanding of such diseases, to access treatment as well as information, advice and support and to have their health monitored more closely.
This is an effort to make possible interactions among world leading scientists, research scholars, professionals, young researchers from different parts of the world to exchange their knowledge and conduct symposia, show experiments with new innovative techniques that disseminate information about clinical tradition, best practices, skills and knowledge in the field of Neurology and Neurosurgery.
In Neurology and Neurosurgery 2020 meeting, International symposiums, B2B meetings, International workshops will also be organized to discuss the specific topics in the field of mental health and neuropsychiatric Disorder.
1st Deadline: November 06, 2019
2nd Deadline: November 27, 2019
3rd Deadline: December 11, 2019
1st Early Bird: Ocbober 30, 2019
2nd Early Bird: November 27, 2019
3rd Early Bird: December 25, 2019
Final Call: January 16, 2020
Call for Abstract and Abstract Submission Guidelines
Neurological disorders: Research and Treatments
Spine and Spinal Disorders
Brain Tumour and Gliomas
Neuroimaging and Radiology
Advances in Neuroradiology and Neuroimaging
Neuropsychiatry and Neuropsychology
Neuro Chemistry and Neuro Toxicology
Central and Peripheral Nervous system
Brain Mapping & Biomarkers
Clinical Neurology and Pediatric Nursing Care
Neuro-therapeutics & Case Studies
2. Shall offer experience of mental illness, neurology & neurosurgery and shall be of beneficial to others on mental health illness or the people that care for & support them
3. Abstract submissions for all presentation types should be within 250-300 words and Biography of the presenter shall be included of 60-70 words.
4. Proper name and affiliation (University/Organization) along with Country name of the presenter.
- All presenters of accepted abstracts will be required to register and pay for attendance at the Conference.
- The acceptance of an abstract for the mental health conference does not imply provision of travel, registration or accommodation for the conference.
For more details please refer to: Speaker Guidelines & FAQs
- Email confirmation of the submitted abstract will be sent upon successful acceptance of the abstract.
- If the abstract is accepted, you will be required to confirm the presenter/s and pay the applicable registration fee/s.
Neurologists | Neurosurgeons | Neuroscientists | Researchers | Neuro Physiotherapists | Lecturers and Students from Academia in the study of mental health | Lecturers and Understudies from the scholarly world in the investigation of Neuropsychiatric Disorder | Health mind experts | Mental health specialists and executives | Physicians Assistants | Special Educators | Health care professionals | Doctors, Nurses | Physician Assistants | Occupational Therapists | Parents, Family Members, Caregivers, Advocates | General Educators | Board Directors | Young researches & Students Educational institutions | Neurology Industrialists | Neurology organisations | Neurology and Neurosurgery Researcher’s | Neuropsychologists | Business delegates
Society of British Neurological Surgeons (SBNS) | Spanish Society of Neurology Alzheimer's Association and Alzheimer's Foundation of America | American Brain Tumor Association and American Cancer Society | Society of British Neurological Surgeons(SBNS) | International Brain Injury Association | Neuropathy Association and Nevus Outreach, Inc
Acoustic Neuroma Association and ADA Disability and Business Technical Assistance Program | International Brain Research Organization(IBRO) | Spanish Society of Neurology | American Academy of Neurology(AAN) | International Spinal Cord Society (ISCoS) | Alternative Federative des Associations de Psychiatry (ALFAPSY)
United Kingdom Spine Societies Board (UKSSB) | Applied Neuroscience Society of Australasia | Japanese psychiatry diagnosis society | Arab Federation of Psychiatrists (AFP) | ALS Association and ALS Therapy Development Institute | Brain Injury Resource Centre and Brain Trauma Foundation | World Psychiatric Association (WPA) | American Academy of Neurology (AAN) | American Association of Neuropathologists (AANP)
American Academy of Neurological and Orthopaedic Surgeons (AANOS) | ALS Association and ALS Therapy Development Institute | Acoustic Neuroma Association and ADA Disability and Business Technical Assistance Program | Alternating Hemiplegia of Childhood Foundation and Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation
American Psychological Association (APA) | Association for Psychological Science (APS) | Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) | Dementia Society of America (DSA) | The Association for Front temporal Degeneration (AFD) | International Huntington’s Association (IHA) | National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) | National Institute of Neurological disorders and Stroke (NINS)
American Academy of Neurological and Orthopaedic Surgeons (AANOS) | American Academy of Neurology (AAN) | American Chronic Pain Association (ACPA) | Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy (FPN) | Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association (CMTA) | American Society for Peripheral Nerve | American Neuropsychiatric Association (ANA) | International Neuropsychiatric Association (INA) | World Psychiatric Association (WPA)
Mood Disorders Society of Canada (MDSC) | American Academy of Neurology (AAN) | National Headache Foundation: (NHF) | American Headache Society (AHS) | Headache and Migraine Organizations (HMO) | American Headache and Migraine Association (AHMA) | The National Migraine Association (TNMA) | Ontario Headache & Migraine Charity
The benefits of attending European Neurosurgery 2020:
- All the accepted abstracts will be published in respective international journals and will receive a DOI provided by Cross Ref
- Active Communications and Networking with Experts in the field
- Meet Academia and Industry visionaries to get inspired
- Knowledge, Benchmarking and Networking offered at one place
- Forge connections and for global networking
- Highly Organized and Structured Scientific programs
- Best Poster & Young Researcher Award Nominations
- Post your Associations/Organizations requirement in the conference website and souvenir
1. Share and describe new developments in the field of neurology and neurosurgery.
2. They can compare research guidelines and good practices with new current practices and strength or gaps.
3. Discover new research techniques in development with practical implication used in recovery treatment or research fields.
4. Participants can build their networks of professionals and can find valuable resources.
5. Explain recent or upcoming changes in policy to identify provider involvement areas.
6. Demonstrate the knowledge while treating patients with mental health and Neuropsychiatric Disorder in clinical aspects.
7. Usage of various patient screening tools that used to identify usage of substance abuse and interpretation results.
8. Enhance patient’s readiness to change in their risky behaviours by using motivational interviewing.
9. Also, will be offer referral in regards to behavioural interventions which include support groups as well as mutual groups that will assist in recovery process.
Presentation Options & Guidelines:
Oral Presentation- Oral Presentations may include the topics from researches, theoretical, professional or private practices in a concise manner. The presenter will have 25-30 minutes to present their presentation. There will be question and discussion session after the presentation facilitated by the Session Chair.
Workshop Presentation- For workshop presenters also, topic of talk will be same as Oral presentation with more specialized techniques and detailed demonstration. Time duration for workshop presentation is about 45-50 minutes. Interested participants can join and present the workshop along with their research coordinators with special group waiver on registration.
Special Session- The time duration for Special Sessions is 55-60 minutes. Minimum two persons and maximum four/five persons can enrol as presenter with group waiver on registration
Standard Posters- Student Poster Competition is organized at conference is to encourage students and recent graduates to present their original research. Participants will be given about 5-7 minutes to present the poster including questions and answers. Judges may ask questions during the evaluation of the poster. This is an opportunity for students and young researchers to expand the area and learn about the research areas of their peers to increase their capacity as multidisciplinary researchers. Poster displays will be in hard copy format (1MX1M).
For more details regarding presentation and judging criteria view :Poster Presentation Guidelines
For more details please refer to: Speaker Guidelines & FAQs
- Neurological Disorders
- Spine Surgery & Disorders
- Brain Stroke
- Brain Tumour and Gliomas
- Pediatric Neurology
- Neurosurgical Anomalies
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Neuroimaging and Radiology
- Advances in Neuroradiology and Neuroimaging Techniques
- Cognition and Behavior Neurology
- Neuropsychiatry and Neuropsychology
- Neuro Chemistry and Neuro Toxicology
- Neuro Pharmacology
- Neurophysiology and Neuropathology
- Central and Peripheral nervous system
- Brain Mapping & Biomarkers
- Clinical Neurology
- Trauma & Critical Care
- Neuro-therapeutics & Case Studies
- Clinical Trails and Recent Advancements
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.